ORYZON updates on new activities
MADRID, SPAIN and CAMBRIDGE MA.
- To present at upcoming international conferences
- ESMO-2019 in Barcelona, Spain
- 19th Annual Biotech in Europe Investment Forum in Basel, Switzerland
- 4th Annual MarketsandMarkets Epigenetics Congress in London, UK
- CINP 2019 in Athens, Greece
- Announces extension of clinical trials
- Extension of duration of SATEEN study in Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Extension of duration of REIMAGINE-AD in aggressiveness in moderate-severe Alzheimer’s
Oryzon Genomics, S.A. (ISIN Code: ES0167733015, ORY), a public clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging epigenetics to develop therapies in diseases with strong unmet medical needs, announced today that Executive Directors of the company will present at several reputed international conferences in the next few weeks.