ORYZON presents new efficacy data from its Phase II trial ALICE investigating iadademstat in AML
MADRID, SPAIN and CAMBRIDGE MA.
- Results presented at 61st ASH Annual Conference in Orlando, Fl, USA
- Signals of clinical efficacy continue to be encouraging, with 75% OR (6 out of 8: 2 CR, 3 CRi and 1 PR)
- Rapid clinical responses (mean time to first response is currently 32 days)
- Preliminary rate of conversion to red cell Transfusion Independence (40%) is also encouraging
- Safe and well tolerated, with no clinically relevant non-hematological AEs
Oryzon Genomics, S.A. (ISIN Code: ES0167733015, ORY), a public clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leveraging epigenetics to develop therapies in diseases with strong unmet medical need, today presented new data from its ongoing Phase II trial ALICE, which is investigating iadademstat in combination with azacitidine in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML). The data were presented at the ongoing 61st ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition in Orlando, Fl, USA in the form of a poster entitled “Iadademstat Shows Efficacy in Elderly AML Patients in Combination with Azacitidine. ALICE Trial”.