Laboratory Technician (R&D Department, Biology Unit)
The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in molecular biology techniques and will join the Drug Discovery team, Biology unit.
- Technical background in a biology-related area.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles.
- Experience in developing and optimizing immunoassays.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to work independently in the planning and correct execution of laboratory assays.
- Medium English level.
- Experience working under ISO, GLP, GCP or similar
- Perform laboratory assays using molecular biology techniques, following the protocols and assay design established by the principal research scientist.
- Actively participate in the design of experiments, optimization of new assays and in the improvement of standard protocols.
- Verification and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Stock management of reagents and consumables.
- Preliminary analysis of experimental results which will be revised by the principal research scientist.
- Write standard operating procedures (SOPs) under the supervision of the main researcher and according to the internally established protocols.
Desirable: Experience in ELISA and protein purification techniques.
Start date: September 2020.